devices :: Korg Volcas (modded)
Modifications of Korg Volca Bass and Korg Volca Beats by K'sadhu
- added MIDI output on 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS mini-jack socket
- added 3 separate VOLUME knobs, 1 for each oscilator
- added a DRIVE knob on output
- added a FM knob for frequency modulation of filter cutoff by the oscilators sum
- added MIDI output on standart 5 pin DIN-5 socket
- added 5 separate 1/8" (3.5mm) TS mini-jack OUTPUTs for each drum part
(note: all 4 PCM sounds are togather on one output)
- modified the SNARE sound by softening the attack of it's envelope
- added BRIGHTNESS knob for snare
- added HAT/TRIANGLE switch for the hats' sounds
PCB and schematic sketches with mods:
* NOTE: While reading the sketches check for corrections, for those are the oryginals from the research.
Better, clean drawings might come some day...